On April 11, 2023, IVCA presents our annual Spring Luncheon! Join us for “Establishing A Private Equity Firm: Then, Now, and in the Future” with:
- Paul Finnegan, Co-CEO, Madison Dearborn Partners
- Justin Ishbia, Managing Partner, Shore Capital Partners
Private equity fundraising has been on a tear over the past decade, but will the growth continue? This candid discussion focuses on the path to establishing a firm and the influencing factors along the way. Hear from two leaders in the industry about the headwinds they faced when raising their first fund and their observations about how it shaped their firms.
From raising capital during recessions, heated political environments, and increased scrutiny on transparency and technology, we will debate where the market has come from and where it is headed.
Schedule for the event:
- 11:15am – 12:00noon – Networking/Luncheon
- 12:00noon – Program begins
Cost to attend:
- IVCA Members – Free to attend (you must log-in for member pricing)
- Non-members – $125
The Chicago Club
Daniel Burnham Room
81 E Van Buren Street
Chicago IL 60605