CellTrak Technologies, Inc.
Michael K Wons, President and Chief Executive Officer
Andrew Kaboff, VP and Chief Business Development Officer
Debbie Cullen, VP of Client Services
Steve Wegner, VP and CTO
Ray Dearmitt, VP and Chief Sales Officer
Deb Mulholland, VP of Client Integration and Operational Efficiencies
Kristin Hackney, VP of Partner and Market Development
|Venture Capital Partners:||MK Capital|
|Principal Offices:||Schaumburg, Ill.|
Founded in 2006, CellTrak Technologies, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated mobile solutions for the home healthcare, hospice, and private duty markets. With patent pending software-as-a-service solutions that run on GPS-enabled mobile devices via a homecare technology platform which automates workflow and reduces cost for healthcare providers. Data is transmitted wirelessly to an internet site making the data available real time and secure instantaneous integration is provided to the back-end clinical systems and the payer networks. Homecare aides have delivered millions of successful visits via CellTrak.
CellTrak Technologies doesn't track human cells. But it does supply mobile application devices and cell phones to humans -- specifically to the 3.0 million aides, nurses, therapists, social workers and mobile doctors in the U.S. and Canadian home care and hospice industry. Aging populations in the United States and Canada increasingly prefer the option of living at home, yet still need occasional care, driving the rapid growth in the homecare industry. Tens of thousands of homecare workers now rely on CellTrak-enabled mobile devices with GPS capability every day to deliver their services more efficiently. With CellTrak, homecare paraprofessionals obtain their schedules, visit their patients, document their visits at the point of care, prove their visit compliance, collect time attendance, and handle myriad other responsibilities. In short, CellTrak improves communication, productivity and personnel safety while also eliminating loads of manual processing and relying on patients' landline phones to call in and out.
CellTrak provides an industry leading mobile application platform for home and community care that delivers for client agencies every day. CellTrak is a vertically integrated industry complaint solution that includes mobile application that runs on any GPS enabled device across any carrier network, a Visit Manager portal is included that provides real-time visibility into the continuum of a visit, and back office integration for schedules, patient data, staff information, time and attendance, direction and patient specific care plans provides a vertically integrated solution that is safe, secure, reliable and importantly scalable to an agencies needs.
A Snapshot of CellTrak Technologies, Inc.:
- Provides choice for home and community care agencies…you can choose your carrier, your device, your back-office software…CellTrak is AGNOSTIC.
- mHealth innovation leader…using a software as a service model and leveraging the capabilities of the latest mobile operating systems…CellTrak innovates faster than anyone else in the industry.
- CellTrak works! With cloud based services technology that works 24*7 for hundreds of agencies delivering millions of successful homecare visits every work week!
- Thousands of homecare agency customers employing tens of thousands of homecare workers who carry the CellTrak application.
- Started in September 2006 with four employees and now employs 35 with operations in US and Canada. Currently expanding to UK and Australia
- Partnerships with industry solution providers that include mobile technology vendors, mobile phone carriers and companies supplying back-office and front-office services. CellTrak has over 30 partnerships in place today.
- Brings efficiency and cost savings to the rapidly growing homecare sector, which allows an aging population the option to live at home with professional care.
In September 2006, CellTrak started operations as a very early-stage company whose product technology was still at the incubator stage. CellTrak's four employees at the time, including two who were part-time, all worked from home. The company accelerated its product development and by September 2007, it offered a sound product to the marketplace. It developed strategic partnerships with mobile phone carriers to handle the data transmitted between homecare workers and their employers, and interfaced with the software to handle scheduling, billing and management chores.
CellTrak's investor is MK Capital, a Chicago venture capital firm that invests in companies at all stages of the funding lifecycle. Mark Koulogeorge, its managing general partner, has served on CellTrak's board of directors since 2006. MK Capital has provided far more than the $4.5 million CellTrak has raised in its two rounds of funding. It has hooked up the company with mobile phone carriers and has helped it, specifically, with counsel on working in the Canadian market. In addition MK Capital provides incubations guidance to CellTrak assisting with new technologies, global growth initiatives and industry partnerships. Michael Wons, President and CEO of CellTrak shared, "working with the team at MK Capital has been one of the reasons that CellTrak has been able to create strategic sustainable growth and relevance in the home and community care industry", Wons added, "working with MK Capital is like being incubated within a $200M technology company…something that you do not see enough of nowadays".
What Illinois and its Investors Provide CellTrak Technologies
- Proximity to large pool of leading healthcare and technology resources and companies
- Strong universities and associations
- Excellent transportation facilities nearby, including O'Hare
- Closeness to investor MK Capital and several of its partners who furnish counsel and contacts